Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I'm skipping town




Well, it's finally here, the trip I have been thinking about since before I left California....Malcolm and my adventure to Sydney!! We leave tomorrow morning at 11am, and arrive in Sydney around 12:30. I'm veeerrrrryyy excited to get there, and hoping that all travel and accommodation stuff works out as planned. We are getting back Monday afternoon, and I will be giving you an update all about the trip shortly after that.



This past week has consisted of alot of homework; it's time for final papers, so I have been working hard to get finished or started on some of them. We also took a tour of the rain forest last Friday, which was really cool. We got to go fruit tasting at Tropical Fruit world, where I had some of the best Mango I have ever tasted. Then we continued on to the Hinterland, where we saw the Natural Arch water fall, along with 4 other amazing look outs and waterfalls. It was a great day.



I can't believe that it is almost time for me to be heading home. Only 2 more weeks of normal classes left! Thank you so much for the continued love and support - it means the world to me!



No comments: